Unveiled at our 2019 ambassadors meeting in Abu Dhabi, this infographic celebrates the scale and vital output from three of our global thrombosis registries.
These terms and conditions contained on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
This website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this website if you a minor. By using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, under these terms and conditions, Thrombosis Research Institute own all the copyright and intellectual property rights and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any website material;
- Using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
- Using this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this website are restricted from access by you and Thrombosis Research
Institute may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.